District Public Relations Meetings and Events
The Rotary year, which begins on July 1, features regular Committee meetings and District-wide events as needed. All are open to any Rotarian interested in attending.
District Public Relations Meetings
All club PR Chairs are part of the District PR Committee! Therefore, we encourage everyone to attend the quarterly PR Committee meetings and invite other club members and Presidents to attend with you.
Q4 Public Image meeting: May 3, 2017
July 13, 2015 - Topic: Planning for the Public Image Forum
October 19, 2015 - Topic: Sharing of Needs and Best Practices
January 11, 2016 - Topic: Planning for the Social Media Seminar
April 18, 2016 - Topic: Review 2015-‘16 and Plan for 2016-‘17
District Public Relations Events
September 9, 2015
7:00- 8:30 p.m.
Holiday Inn, Boxborough
- Rotary Public Image 2015 Keynote
- Applying the new branding to Social Media, Part 1
- Applying the new branding to Social Media, Part 2
- Applying the new branding to your club bulletin (YouTube video)
March 31, 2016
DoubleTree Hotel, Leominster
Social Media Revolution video (created February 2016)
General Session: Social Media: What Is It All About
- Facebook 101 Tips Handout
- Facebook Cover Image Tips Handout
- Speaker: Liz Kaprielian, Framingham club
Facebook Tips and Tricks
PR Committee Chair and Social Media Seminar Organizer: Laura Spear
Post-PETS: April 8, 2016
- Presentation: PR 101 ... or Marketing 101?